4/26/2006

My friend passed away...


"After he had served the will of God in his lifetime, he fell asleep"
Acts 13-36

My friend, Paul Edwards-Komarc, was called to his eternal resting place by his Creator, on April 22, 2006 at 12:50 A.M. He went peacefully that Saturday evening.

His funeral's plans are as follows: Monday, April 24, 2006 viewing at Saint Katharine Drexel Catholic Church. Time to be announced.

Wednesday, April 25, 2006 funeral Mass of Resurrection at St Mary's Cathedral, 7525 Pope John Paul ll Avenue. (N.W. 2nd Street) Miami, FL 33150. Time: 11:00 am.

"I will miss him more than words can express. Now I have lost my friend and my spiritual father. Time indeed, marches on towards eternity. My heart and mind are filled with memories and experiences of him patiently teaching me about Jesus, the Church, and Slovakia. He was patient, generous, and kind.

"For me life is Christ, and death is gain" Philipians 1-21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home